The Shenandoah Convention and Visitors Bureau (SCVB) offers a variety of media resources and services to help journalists event planners with their needs.
Whether you are interested in story ideas, high-resolution photography, or are looking for recent press releases, the SCVB/Visit Shenandoah team is here to work with you. We can help you craft your story about one of North Houston’s most compelling communities.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us by phone or email for more information, or fill out our online form with your needs and we’re happy to get back with you at our earliest convenience.
Shenandoah in the News
Check out the below links to see the great things that others are writing and saying about our city and partners.
- Local Restaurants Open for Dine In, Carry Out & Delivery This Thanksgiving (Hello Woodlands, Nov. 18, 2020)
- 12 best holiday Thanksgiving to-go meals in Houston (Houston Chronicle, Nov. 18)
- First Look: Men's Warehouse opens 'next-gen' store concept in Portofino Shopping Center (Chain Store Age, November 4, 2020)
- Bowling Valets And Socially Distant Laser Tag: Main Event Arcades Reopen With New Rules (Forbes.com, May 19, 2020)
- Development Updates: 4 Projects to watch (includes Hyatt House hotel in Metropark Square) (Community Impact, April 15, 2020)
- Niche.com names Shenandoah as the best place to retire in the Houston area - (February, 2020)
- Black Bear Diner opens in Shenandoah’s Metropark Square (Woodlands Online, February 04, 2020)
- Black Bear Diner Video review by The Taste Buds (Woodlands Online, February, 2020)
- Metropark Square kicks off 2020 with new events schedule (Houston Chronicle, Dec. 19, 2019)
- 10 tenant’s coming to Shenandoah’s Metropark Square (Houston Chronicle, Sept. 18, 2019)
Shenandoah CVB and Partner Releases
This section is home to our CVB and partner press releases.
Shenandoah CVB Releases
- Shenandoah CVB relocates offices and launches new website (May 22, 2020)
- Avenida Brazil Provide Thanksgiving Day Dine-in and Take-out Options (Nov. 23, 2020)