If you've been stressed or completely uninspired by the thought of cooking a large holiday meal for your family this Thanksgiving, then we are delighted to be able to inform you that you needn't worry, as several Shenandoah restaurants will be cooking up traditional Thanksgiving meals with all the sides and dessert options, and if you feel like 2020 is calling you to do something less traditional, then a number of restaurants will be offering up dine-in and take-out options as well.
For those looking for a prepared traditional Thanksgiving holiday meal, several Shenandoah restaurants will be offering online, pre-order options for curbside pick-up or take-out for your convenience. Those restaurants include:
* Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse - Offering their traditional turkey, steak, shrimp and sausage Thanksgiving Day meal with all the sides and dessert for dine-in or to-go. All to-go pre-orders must be received by Nov. 25th;
* Black Bear Diner - Providing both dine-in and to-go options for Thanksgiving Day. Restaurant open from 6 am - 8 pm, and last sitting for dine-in meal will be at 7:30 pm. Three entree options of turkey, ham or prime rib will be offered in both individual servings with all the sides and a dessert as well as family pack options;
* Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant - offering roasted turkey breast, all the sides and pumpkin pie - pre-order your meal (hot or cold), and it will be available for pick-up between Nov. 16 - 26th;
* Denny's - Providing a Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner pack with turkey breast, dressing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, choice of side, and gravy, will be available for order between Nov. 20 - Nov. 25th until 5 pm CST, and will be available for pick-up or delivery on Thanksgiving Day -- and several Denny's locations will also be cooking up some special pies and desserts, so be sure to ask.
* Fielding's Wood Grill - Closed for dine in on Thanksgiving Day, but will be offering Thanksgiving meal pre-order options for pick-up at their sister location in The Woodlands;
* Goode Co. Barbecue - Offering pre-orders on a veritable feast and available for pick-up with cashless (credit card only), drive-thru service available on Nov. 24-25, from 8am - 5pm;
* Killen's Barbecue - Taking pre-orders for either smoked turkey or meal pack with stuffing, green beans, bread pudding and rolls. Available for pick-up on Nov. 25, from 1-3 pm, at Killen's Steakhouse in Shenandoah.
* Saltgrass Steak House - Saltgrass Steak House is offering up a traditional meal that will feed a family of 4 as well as an individual holiday plate with all the fixings for one.
For those loving all-things Cajun, another option you might want to consider would be ordering your meal from Hebert's Specialty Meats in Portofino. They have Turduckens, along with their staple offerings of crab meat au gratin, andouille and boudin sausages, etouffee and gumbo, crawfish pies and stuffed quail and lots more, that are already prepared and waiting for you to put in the oven. Another option might be to consider either Babin's Seafood or Pappdeaux Seafood Kitchen -- both which are offering a variety of "to-go" options from their limited menus, and each provide additional savings with gift card purchases.
For those looking for some wonderful and great tasting non-traditional meal options, several local restaurants will be open and providing take-out or dine-in service over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Some of those restaurants include: Chuy's (closed Thanksgiving Day but open Friday); Ead (closed Thanksgiving Day, but opened Friday); Goode Co. Kitchen & Cantina (closed Thanksgiving Day, but opened Friday; be sure to check out their family packs tacos/fajitas, and don't forget about their Damn Goode Margarita Kits); Guadalajara Hacienda (closed Thanksgiving Day, but open Friday; be sure to check out their everyday specials or options in their catering section); Johnny's Italian Steakhouse (view their family meal options on page 3 of their limited menu); Mi Rancho Grill (check out their family packs in their catering section); Pappasito's Cantina (also offering savings with gift card purchase); Pei Wei Asian Kitchen (check out their Family Bundle); Red Lobster (offering a variety of family packs); Red Robin (also offering a variety of family burger bundles); Starbucks (if you need your morning cup of joe to keep you running, they will be open for drive-thru and curbside service on Thanksgiving and over the holiday weekend),and to name but a few.