If you've been stressed or completely uninspired by the thought of cooking a large holiday meal for your family this Christmas or New Year's, then we are delighted to be able to inform you that you needn't worry, as several Shenandoah restaurants will be providing a number holiday meal options with all the sides and desserts, whether you prefer to go out, or dine-in at home. These restaurants will also be offering online, pre-order options for curbside pick-up, drive-thru or take-out for their customer's convenience, while others even provide delivery options as well. Those restaurants include:
* Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse - Offering their traditional steak, shrimp, sausage and chicken for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day meals with all the sides and dessert for dine-in or to-go. All to-go pre-orders must be received by Dec. 24th. Additionally, Avenida will also be providing the same options for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day as well;
* Black Bear Diner - Providing both dine-in and to-go options for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Restaurant open from 6 am - 8 pm, and last sitting for dine-in meal will be at 7:30 pm. Three entree options of turkey, ham or prime rib will be offered in both individual servings with all the sides and a dessert, as well as family pack options;
* Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant - offering both dine-in and take-out options, including their Holiday Cake Boss Package, with a 6" layer cake from Buddy Valastro, The Cake Boss, and Carlo's Bakery - pre-orders encouraged, but also available for those wanting to dine-in on Christmas Day;
* Denny's - Providing a new Turkey Dinner Pack for four with turkey breast, dressing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, choice of side, and gravy, will be available for pre-order until Dec. 24th until 5 pm CST, and will be available for pick-up or delivery on Christmas Day -- and several Denny's locations will also be cooking up some special pies and desserts, so be sure to ask. Also serving up seasonal breakfast options and providing individual turkey & dressing dinners for dine-in or take-out.
* Fielding's Wood Grill - Closed on Christmas Day, but will be offering Christmas Eve meal for both take-out and dine-in, and featuring their 12 Cocktails of Christmas throughout the month. They will also providing take-out and dine-in options for patrons on New Year's Eve. On New Year's Day, they will be serving up their signature brunch, from 9am - 3pm;
* Goode Co. Barbecue - Offering pre-orders on a veritable feast and available for pick-up with cashless (credit card only), drive-thru service available on Dec. 23-24, from 8am - 5pm; all purchases must be pre-ordered, and although Goode Christmas meals are currently sold out, their sides, add-ons and pies are still available to order and pick-up - so order and come by for our Pie Drive-Thru;
* Saltgrass Steak House - Saltgrass Steak House is offering up a traditional meal that will feed a family of 4 as well as an individual holiday plate with all the fixings for one - open for dine-in or take-out.
* Starbucks - If you need your morning cup of joe to keep you running, they will be open for drive-thru and curbside service, with limited hours on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, and throughout the rest of the holiday week.
For those loving all-things Cajun, another option you might want to consider would be ordering your meal from Hebert's Specialty Meats in Portofino. They have Turduckens, along with their staple offerings of crab meat au gratin, andouille and boudin sausages, etouffee and gumbo, crawfish pies and stuffed quail and lots more, that are already prepared and waiting for you to put in the oven. .
For those looking for some wonderful and great tasting meal options over the Christmas/New Year's holiday weekends, several other local restaurants will be closed on the holiday, but open before and after, and providing both take-out or dine-in service. Some of those restaurants include: Babin's; Chuy's; Ead; Goode Co. Kitchen & Cantina (be sure to check out their family packs tacos/fajitas, and don't forget about their Damn Goode Margarita Kits); Guadalajara Hacienda (be sure to check out their everyday specials or options in their catering section); Johnny's Italian Steakhouse (view their family meal options on page 3 of their limited menu); Mi Rancho Grill (check out their family packs in their catering section); Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen (also offering savings with gift card purchase); Pappasito's Cantina (also offering savings with gift card purchase); Pei Wei Asian Kitchen (check out their Family Bundle); Red Lobster (offering a variety of family packs); Red Robin (offering a variety of family burger bundles), to name but a few. And don't forget about our wonderful breakfast/brunch options here as well, as there are lots of great local options here whether you're looking for a filling breakfast, you might want to consider Another Broken Egg, Black Bear Diner, Denny's or First Watch or Katz's Deli.